2010년 10월 25일 월요일

The future will several times through the Q station


So, I went from struggling to run across the sound of the piano that nearly one point, also from the name of dark brown scarves man Christian Louboutin up close. So, I have since Bowen things on it. .tell the truth, the whole process as if I have the initiative, it allows itself to be the first time I need for a man; can I do not dizzy brain, I know what I,m doing. Throughout the evening, I am not with his eyes relative, I am afraid I will see any; when my hand touched his chest that Bowen lush chest hair, my heart trembling a bit; I felt his body odor, the taste is ADIDAS perfume, a refreshing taste of healthy men.
Succeeding I touch his whiskers, the kind of feel a slight tingling in the hands of intoxicated me; I feel at the moment and I have agreed to this man as if past lives, meet in Paris. .One writer said that every man is a bottle of wine. If the process is a bottle of red wine woo, fine rich; then Bowen is a bottle of WHEISKY, warm mellow. .bold and presumptuous to compare my life with these two men, I fall? Maybe it can fall really is a beautiful gesture. .the future will several times through the Q station, I heard his music, it could be I did not get off to meet him, but will carefully smile about.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기