2010년 10월 12일 화요일

Professor of English-speaking foreign language in China is not like the U.S. farmers sell vegetables!

Professor of English-speaking foreign language in China is not like the U.S. farmers sell vegetables! how look at this issue? Dr. Japan, Germany, a plenty of English professors can not tell ! how can we say that a person is illiterate does not speak English? language is a tool!
you do not have that environment, how can he speak to this language? For example, I am 35 years old started studying Japanese, I was The perfect Japanese. However, I study at home Herve Leger one year, sending professors to teach me Japanese, but I'm not having a good, very tight. because older, and learned all my grammar was wrong during the day, all night dreaming about the Japanese, and this When speaking of the grammar is correct! to Japan, I was working in the lab, and working people who learn Japanese 2 months than I learned on the slide, mainly because there is no environment. So, if I were Education Minister, I want to reform two things: first, the abolition of CET, a graduate student with the Chinese one you do not pass the English test 6 you do? look at post-graduate thesis written, their culture did not learn every day tick test in English: TOEFL tick, GRE tick, English test out the high points, which can be written in English papers in front of me passes the off? not pass the test! such trained people can do? their own professional point out all Meixue Hao! I told the bosses here remind one, and so I talk about what people who use the issue, you frequently must now recruiting English well, do? speak English in the toilet? needs? Good to be calculated? that will not computer illiterate and this is a misunderstanding!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기