2010년 10월 12일 화요일

I am now the professor, I attend to get into computers,

I am now the professor, I attend to get into computers, but, Zhejiang University for special admiration out of my computer, curry favor with me: Gaode so well, I'll give you the computer you use to play with the future, engage in material cooperation with us, we can also dip it light. Now China points out the software, many young people went to the computer industry elite to wage their own can not become material, unfortunately ah!not like the material I have been doing, Professor, an honor indeed! us on a computer academician Pan Yunhe Zhejiang, Zhejiang University Christian Louboutin computer in the country ranked bench? Zhejiang best students to learn the computer, I often call: This is the evil! my classmates are now selling vegetables in the United States, selling Chinese medicine, can not become material, they but now they admire me so well in the domestic Gaode. their money is a little more than I do, but I now had the time in China, the United States than they are getting on in! So, this is not a money problem can be solved . I went to study in Japan suffered from a lot of pain, this time I went to British universities to see a dozen Chinese students, they complained to me: sleep four hours a day! Zhejiang University has a lot of old professors, a husband and wife with walking walk, children are in the United States.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기