2010년 10월 25일 월요일

And I also see that playing the violin on the platform opposite the man


But when I got there, I searched through the entire station Christian Louboutin failed to find the Pieces. I have so foolishly stand in Paris the night wind in cool earth. That night, I made a strange dream, where there are valleys, there are white clouds, blue sky;
I dreamed was the breeze blowing the hair blocking his eyes; I lay numerous petal , I was a blind man holding face, he kissed me from head to toe, his lips are very rough ice, and then he was crazy coldly occupy my body, I ask chaos hair; I could not utter sounds, but loudly gasped, my hands have been groping in the petals, can feel nothing but intangible. Our side is always there is a cello quartet; this time, I think soft like your body is a chrysanthemum. .woke up, I saw the bed on which Wang flash, even laughed aloud. .I never have so deeply in love with a dream . .(9) .period of time thereafter, whenever the subway station at the Q stop, I will be out of the car to look around the site, I know it is not an illusion, that the sound must be about here. Finally, I and that Pieces was met, and I also see that playing the violin on the platform opposite the man.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기