2010년 10월 25일 월요일

This day will I am very frustrated


I have to admit Paris subway line really be confused, if it is to completely put it out I,m afraid we really need to understand life; but I am also so complicated line infinite respect for the designer said. I like walking through there, where the entrance is like a side of each export many hidden wonders of the door. I often face is full of innocent people being coerced with many rushed into and out of, Fortunately, I only take 3 lines and then for 7 line, which is not too difficult. the car I find a corner seat, and then bring their own headphones, then inside TORI.AMOS waiting for me. a hole LEE jeans, a long-haired pale girl is that live in China, too late to joy or sorrow.
Bowen I first heard the sound of the piano is on a Monday; I always do not like Mondays, this day will I am very frustrated. and from the subway, everyone in the face of the dark, I see that they do not like Louboutin Sale this day. in riding the subway, I was too tired to move. When I was half awake between I vaguely heard his Pieces, and I thought it was a dream, can have unlimited voice tells me the impact that it never made me feel real. I am just a parked immediately in the next when they rushed out the door, Then one breath to the other side of the platform to take the subway.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기