2010년 10월 12일 화요일

I think the psychology of Chinese people in recent years to what extent the distortion!

I think the psychology of Chinese people in recent years to what extent the distortion! foreigners do not understand that the Chinese people sick: why couples are not together, but one in a foreign country, one side and children in the country, the Chinese this is why?! parents old, whether people serve? abroad, whether miss their parents? answer is yes, but I do not know what to support face?! China was too poor to this Vice-like, I can openly tell you that I this is the highest figure with Zhejiang University in Japan because I went to stay in Japan for so long study in Japan, I can only ask him to eat a bowl of noodles: one night Please teach a person of 8 bowl of soy sauce, noodles, it cost me 1,000 yuan! So, I could Moncler not stay in Japan, like me, I now do not want to go abroad, you can go 10 days to 1 months, I can not stand!
serious note, today's children learn English, but parents do not speak English, the daughter of one of my friends in the United States learned English, came back to forget, this is the language features. Language is not the environment, poor school attendance. So, first, to cancel six so that children relax; second, the University of San Geyue a grade as a surprise about military training in English as soon as clearance, and then became the natural.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기