2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Apologized to his sister


Before I was too ill-gotten gains, this has also deserted. My own making, since the taste of evil, purely retribution. but I guarantee that the money is clean. Huang Shushu, you are mistaken. Lei of Huangzhe Ming said: We are really not short of money. The key is to find a good doctor to cure my mother.Huang Zheming a little thought, said: Before listening to the old mayor said, his son, a large hospital in the provincial capital of the surgeon. Then one time I met the old mayor, he was talking about over and over again, his son had to cook the Vice-President.
I went to the old head of family trip, inquire inquire. If find the right person, that medical treatment to more smoothly. This the christian louboutin on sale best. However, one would we have to get going. Lei looked at the table, start from the train, there is more than an hour.Huangzhe Ming said: You go first, so I have learned associate, and I went looking for the old head of the provincial capital is son, then I call to contact you.Finished, Huang Zheming the money away, away.Zhang Lei of Liu Yan said: Do not talk to you later Uncle rivalry. He is such a great age, a person is not easy. People live life, how can I not wrong a few things. Now that he has confessed, why should you also bear a grudge? Liu Yan was silent, her mixed feelings, remember the days in Beijing, Uncle has not looked up, he confess to his mother, apologized to his sister, his words and deeds, all show his sincerity.After all, thicker than water, family can not afford to let go forever. This time, he was so concerned about the mother Lei, which shows the change he really means to.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기