2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Tonight should be to her candidly reveal their minds


Liu Qiang raised his head, deliberately hands cover the face, does not make sense to imitate Stephen Chow stressed that: No, this you know it?Wang Mei said with a smile: You,re body is too loud for the. Rather abruptly a look, I thought the big black bear ran out of the park it.Liu Qiang a stare, and imitate the voice of Ge said: nonsense, so to speak with the elder? Rude.Wang Mei asked: Are you come to me?It Han ... ... I got settled, out of town. Home a person is not too boring.Wang Mei said: That to my house? Yesterday I bought a fresh whole chicken, you help me to do the chant?His no hands ah? How can guests cook the truth? Ah I can belong to guests.Wang Mei said of laughter: You is not a big chef? A certificate.
Craft so well, do not show off show off, and that more than a waste ah.Liu Qiang argued: I said plum, you saying is too unreasonable, oh, get christian louboutin shoes a long time, I learned cooking is to show off?Oh, Brother hadrons. I apologize. In fact, I was greedy, the last time you did a great cook. I,m pondering it, but it could not help but drool.Liu Qiang squint at her, said: It sounds OK.,d Like to try the chef is skill, not say a good word?Two peers. Just some joke, so Liu Qiang deep feelings. Previous day, it can be cynical joke, but now seems so precious. Liu Qiang hit upon fear, once to get along with the good feelings Wang Mei, never fixed grid for the memories, it would be a terrible thing.In any case, tonight should be to her candidly reveal their minds. She even indifferent, even if she has a boyfriend, as long as she has not married, it is necessary to fight for.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기